1970 Martin D-41 - Natural
1970 Martin D-41 - Natural incl. hardshell case
Rare 1970 Martin D-41 in excellent condition with its beautiful abalone inlays on body-binding. Solid Rosewood dreadnought-style body with a solid spruce top. 1-piece mahogany neck with ebony fretboard and fancy hexagon inlays made of abalone. Good action and playability, lightweight and great tone! Comes in its original black Martin hardshell case with blue interior.
- Body: Indian rosewood back and sides,
- Top: solid sitka spruce,
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany,
- Fretboard: ebony w/20 frets,
- Hexagon fretboard-inlays made of abalone,
- Neckjoint: on 14th fret,
- Black plastic pickguard,
- Tuners: 6x original Grover,
- Case: orig. black hardshell case w/blue lining.