1971 Martin 000-18 - Natural
1971 Martin 000-18 - Natural incl. black hardshell case
Clean 1971 Triple-O Martin 000-18 in excellent condition for its age. Solid Mahogany 000-style body with a solid spruce top. The 000-18 is a classic and hard to find as a 70s model, probably cheaper than a brandnew Martin, but already over 40 years old wood, made of best materials! All original, no mods or repairs, except Schaller tuners have been mounted once - the original Grover Tuners are back on. Great action and great playability, lightweight and super tone. Comes in black hardshell case with grey interior.
- Body: Mahogany back and sides,
- Top: solid adirondack spruce,
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany,
- Fretboard: Rosewood w/20 frets,
- Neckjoint: on 14th fret,
- Black plastic pickguard,
- Tuners: 6x original Grover,
- Case: Black hardshell case with grey interior.