1975 Rickenbacker 320 Fireglow ....rare !!!
1975 Rickenbacker 320 Fireglow incl. orig. Rickenbacker tolex case
Nice and super rare 1975 Rickenbacker 320 in Fireglow finish in all originial and excellent condition for its age. Only some very minor playwear and checking in the finish, the original frets are still in perfect shape and will last another lifetime. The Rickenbacker 320 is the non-tremolo version of the 325 which John Lennon made for playing the first 5 years with the Beatles. This is a real 1975 original Rickenbacker "Made in USA", not a Reissue and yes, it has the rare export "Rose Morris" f-holes, as they where optional! Super lightweight, nice and very comfortable to play. Including original Rickenbacker hardshell case.
- Cresting-style semi-hollowbody maple body,
- Neck-thru body maple-neck construction,
- laquered, unbound rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Pearl triangel inlays",
- Two orig. Rickenbacker pick ups,
- Thick white plastic pickguard,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, mix-blend, 3-way toggleswitch,
- 6x Kluson "double-line" tuners,
- Chrome plated hardware,
- Fixed "R"-tailpiece,
- Incl. original Silver tolex case.
See a video-clip of the 1975 Rickenbacker 320 Fireglow: