1970 Gibson ES-175 D - Sunburst clean & "wide neck" !
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1970 Gibson ES-175 D - Sunburst incl. orig. black hardshell case
Outstanding clean 1970 Gibson ES-175 D - Sunburst hollowbody Jazz guitar, all original and in near mint condition. This is one of the cleanest 175 we´ve seen so far, barely any visible play-wear, strong finish with no fading, fretboard and the original frets still look brandnew, the weight is a fantastic low 3,04Kg(!) Early version without the headstock-volute, the medium-sized D-shape neck has a "pre-´65" fretboard width of 42,5mm (propably a special-oder indicated by the stamped 2 in backside of the headstock) and is fantastic to play. The two Gibson "Pat-Nr.-decal" humbuckers are well-balanced with outputs of 7,68K and 7,75K and sound great in that guitar! Comes including its black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining and the original Gibson Instruction-manual.
- 16 1/4" wide Archtop body, singlecutaway maple body with no center block,
- triple bound top + single bound back,
- 3-piece mahogany neck with small headstock and crown inlay,
- 42,5mm indian rosewood fretboard,
- Pearloid double parallelogramm inlays,
- 20 frets in perfect condition,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. stamped” humbucker Pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control,1x 3-way toggle-switch,
- Compensated wooden bridge,
- Trapeze tailpiece,
- Chrome Hardware,
- Including original Gibson Instruction manual,
- Including original Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.