1948 Gibson ES-125 - Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1948 Gibson ES-125 - Sunburst incl. black hardshell case
1948 Gibson ES-125 in sunburst finish in very good condition for its 70(!) years. The guitar is all original, only the tortoise pickguard has been replaced and the tuner-buttons have been re-buttoned. Some playwear, typical for a guitar that old and the weatherchecking you always find on older nitro-finishes. The 16" non-cutaway body of the ES125 sounds great, amplified as well as unplugged! The original P-90 pickup with original bakelite "dog-ear"-cover is an very early version with solid magnets instead of the later polepiece-screws, the guitar sounds incredible over an amp! Comfortable C-shaped neck, big but not bulky or chunky at all. Incl. newer black hardshell case.
- Archtop, mahogany body without center block,
- Bound, arched maple top,
- 1-piece mahogany neck with small 50s headstock,
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays,
- 19 frets in perfect condition,
- 1x orig. Gibson P-90 Singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickup,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone control,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Trapez tailpiece,
- Nickel hardware,
- Incl. black hardshell case.