1953 Gibson ES-350 - Natural
1953 Gibson ES-350 - Natural incl. orig. brown Geib case
Clean 1953 Gibson ES-350 Archtop hollow-body guitar in Natural finish. The instrument is in excellent condition for its age, the 16" hollow body is made of beautifult figured maple and the original natural finish has darkened to a nice golden, honey color - very beautiful! The highly flamed 2-piece neck has a rather strong C-shape, but not bulky and is actually very nice to play, 1953 was the first year for the 2x Volumen- / 2x Tone-control lay-out!. The frets still have plenty of meat left and the 2x P-90 soapbar pick ups have outputs of 7,6K and 8,2K and sound just great! All original. except the Tuners have been changed for newer Kluson Double-lines, same type - no aditional holes! Really hard to find in this clean condition, comes incl. its orig. brown Geib hardshell case w/pink lining.
- Flamed, bound maple body with 2x bound f-holes,
- Big C-shaped 2-piece flamed maple neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with pearl split parallelogram inlays,
- 2x P-90 Singlecoil pickups with Dogear-covers,
- 5-layer black pickguard,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge with preset compensating saddle,
- Goldplated tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. brown Geib hardshell case w/pink lining.