1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior - Sunburst ...super clean !!!
1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior - Sunburst incl. orig. Alligator case
Super clean 1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior in Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent++ condition. Almost no visible playwear and just some minor weather-checking, the finish barely shows any fading and is still very bright in color. Lightweight mahagony body with a big c-profil mahagony-neck, 1x screamin P-90 "Dog-ear" pickup with an output of 7,67 K-Ohm, original electronics with untouched solderjoints. The original frets are still like new, well adjusted with low action and the super low weight of only 3,32(!)Kg make this guitar a dream to play! Comes in its orig. Gibson Alligator-case, which is in outstandig condition as well.
- Singlecut mahagony body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays,
- Big, but comfortable neckprofil,
- 22 original vintage frets,
- 1x P-90 "Dog ear" singlecoil pickup (7,67 K-Ohm),
- 1x Vol + 1x Tone knob,
- Black single-layer pickguard,
- Aluminum wrapover tailpiece,
- Incl. original Gibson Aligator case.