1956 Gibson ES-175 ND - Natural
1956 Gibson ES-175 ND - Natural incl. orig. brown Gibson case
Nice 1956 Gibson ES-175 ND in rare Natural finish. 1956 was the last year for the ES175-model with P-90 pickups which has been introduced in 1949. The guitar is in excellent condition for it´s 62 year age, some play-wear, normal for a over 60 year old guitar, the original natural finish has plenty of weatherchecking with lots of mojo! The medium-sized C-shape neck has a very comfortable shape which is a joy to play, the two original P-90 "dog-ear" pickups sound rich and warm. Comes in its orig. Gibson brown case w/pink lining.
- 16 1/4" wide archtop body, singlecutaway maple body with no center block,
- Triple bound top + single bound back,
- Medium profil mahagony neck with small headstock,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with paralleogramm inlays,
- 20 frets in good condition,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 "Dogear" Pickup,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 3-way switch,
- Trapeze tailpiece,
- Nickel Hardware,
- Incl. original brown hardshellcase with pink lining.
See a video-clip of the 1956 Gibson ES-175 D - Natural: