1956 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony "Black Beauty"
1956 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony - Lightweight!
Super clean 1956 Gibson Les Paul Custom in excellent+ condition. Besides some wear on the neck and very minor dings on the back it's absolutely clean. It also only has some very mild weather checking and the binding/clear lacquer didn't yellow much! With 4,22kg it's rather lightweight for a Custom and the mahagony neck has a round C-profile. The original "fretless wonder"-frets show barely any wear. The pickups have outputs of 8.55K (neck) and 7.93k (Bridge) and the pots read 134.6.22 (22nd week of 1956). Those pre-57 Les Paul Customs have their very own voice and a unique character and they're still than 10% of the price of a Burst! Great sounding and playing collectors's grade guitar! Includes original black Gibson hardshell-case with yellow plush and original strap.
- Solid sincle cutaway mahagony-body
- 1-piece mahagony neck
- Ebony fretboard with MOP- block inlays
- 5-layer plastic pickguard
- Original factory lighweight stoptailpiece
- 6x orig. Grover "Waffleback" tuners
- 1x original AlNiCo pickup (neck-position)
- 1x original P-90 pickup (bridge-position)
- Gold hardware
- Case candy: strap
- Original black hardshellcase with yellow plush
- Weight: 4,22kg