1957 Gibson Les Paul Junior 3/4 - Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1957 Gibson Les Paul Junior 3/4 - Sunburst incl. brown hardshell case
Rare and clean 1957 Gibson Les Paul Junior 3/4 in Sunburst, all original and in excellent condition for its age. The body is exactly the same as of the full-scale Junior, except the neck is 3x frets shorter! Playability is superb, roundish neckprofile, but not bulky. There is some minor playwear and weatherchecking, the original frets are still in perfect shape! The finish shows almost no fading and is still very bright in color. The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints, 1x screamin P-90 "Dog-ear" pickup with an output of 8,35K-Ohm, 1x Vol- and 1x Tonecontrol - both pots are dated 1957, one original Spraque "Bumble-bee" capacitor, the weight is only 3,3 Kg. Definately one of our "best-sounding" Juniors so far and dosn´t sound different to a full-scale Junior but for a much more attractive pricetag! Comes in a newer brown hardshell case w/pink lining.
- Singlecut mahagony body,
- 1-piece mahagony 3/4 neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays,
- Big, but not chunky neckprofil,
- 19 original vintage frets,
- 1x P-90 "Dog ear" singlecoil pickup (8,35K-Ohm),
- 1x Vol + 1x Tone knob,
- Black single-layer pickguard,
- Aluminum ligt-weight tailpiece,
- Incl. brown hardshell case w/pink lining.
See a video-clip of the 1957 Gibson Les Paul Junior 3/4 - Sunburst: