1960 Gibson ES-335 TD - Sunburst ...exceptional clean !!!
1960 Gibson ES-335 TD - Sunburst incl. original brown Lifton case
Exceptional clean 1960 Gibson ES-335 TD in Sunburst finish including its original brown Lifton hardshell case, all original and in near mint condition. The beautiful Sunburst finish is still rich and bright in color and dosn´t show much fading. The instrument has two of the highly desired PAF humbucking pick-up´s, with well-balanced outputs of N=7,97K and B=7,98K, which sound amazing in that guitar. The neck with its wide fretboard has a slim neck size, but definately not as thin as those early 60s Gibsons are known for, just perfect, very comfortable to play. Factory Bigsby tremolo-tailpiece, orig. ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic "non-wire" bridge and six orig. Kluson "doublering/single-line" tuners who work precise and stay perfectly in tune. The frets have been professionally replaced, the original frets are in the case. The electronic is all original with 4 Centralab pots stamped 134.60.28 dating them to 28th week of 1960 and two Spraque "Black beauty" capacitors. The guitar comes in its original brown Lifton hardshell-case w/pink lining which is in perfect shape as well!
- Laminated doublecutaway maplebody,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with dot inlays,
- Factory Bigsby tremolo-tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 2x orig. PAF- humbucking pickups,
- Original electronics - untouched solderjoints,
- 6x orig. Kluson singleline/doublering tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Brown Lifton 335- hardshellcase with pink lining.
See a video-clip of the 1960 Gibson ES-335 TD Sunburst: