1960 Gibson ES-345 TDSV - Cherry ...factory stoptail !
1960 Gibson ES-345 TDSV - Cherry (2x PAF !) incl. orig brown hardshell case
Outstanding clean 1960 Gibson ES-345 TDSV in Cherry finish with factory stoptail-piece. All original and one of the cleanest 345 we´ve seen so far, almost mint condition, if there wouldn´t be the minor wear on the goldplating. All original, down to the last screw. Great mahogany neck with a very comfortable slim neck-profil but not to skinny. The two original PAF humbucking pickups have well balanced outputs off N=7,4K and B=8,05K, untouched electronics with 4 pots stamped 134.60.43, dating them to 43rd week of 1960, the original Kluson "double-line" tuners have never been changed and work great, long-guard(!), the original frets are still in great shape. Fantastic playability with low action and great sound. Comes in its original brown Gibson hardshellcase with pink lining.
- Laminated double-cutaway maple body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- bound rosewood fretboard with double parallelogram inlays,
- original factory stoptailpiece (never had a bigsby on!),
- original factory Vari-tone switch,
- 2x strong PAF - Humbucker pickups,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Long 4-ply pick-guard,
- original brown Gibson 345- hardshellcase with pink lining.
See a video-clip of the 1960 Gibson ES-345 TDSV - Cherry: