1960 Gibson ES-355 TDSV- Cherry /2x PAF´s !!
1960 Gibson ES-355 TDSV - Cherry (2x PAF !) incl. orig Case
Beautiful 1960 Gibson ES-355 in excellent condition, but unfortunately it has a small fixed crack on the peghead wing. The repair has been done very professionally is 100% stable and can barely be seen. Some usual minor wear on the goldplating, and a little wear on the back of the neck. The guitar has been converted to Mono and the Varitone has been removed and it has a Pat.No. bridge instead of the ABR-1 - otherwise it's all original and it's still rare long tortoise pickguard version! Great wide mahogany neck plus two amazing sounding original PAF humbucking pickups. Including its original brown Gibson hardshellcase with pink lining.
- Laminated, multibound double cutaway maple body
- 1-piece honduran mahagony neck
- bound ebony fretboard with MOP - block inlays
- larger Custom headstock w/binding and split-diamond inlay
- bound brown tortoise pickguard
- original factory Bigsby tailpiece
- original factory Vari-tone switch
- 2x strong PAF - Humbucker pickups with Decal
- gold hardware, strong Cherry color - almost no fading
- original brown Gibson 335- hardshellcase with pink lining