1960 Gibson Les Paul Junior DC - Cherry ...only 3,14Kg!
Clean 1960 Gibson Les Paul Junior DC in Cherry finish in excellent condition and all original. Lightweight and a wonderful wide and medium-sized neck profile, not as skinny as most 60s Gibson, rather comfortable to play. The original cherry color is still real bright and strong and doesn´t show much fading. It's got some playwear here and there but it's still very clean. The original electronics is untouched with 1x "bumble bee" capacitor and one hot P-90 "dog-ear" pickup with an output of 8,28K, the frets have been replaced and last another lifetime. Comfortably lightweight with only 3,14Kg - rings like a bell! Comes in aftermarket case.
- 1-piece doublecutaway mahogany body
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- Super dark rosewood fretboard
- 22 frets, and pearl dot inlays
- 1x P-90 "Dog ear" singlecoil pickup
- 1x Vol + 1x Tone knob
- Tortoise single-layer pickguard
- Lightweight wrap-over tailpiece
- Incl. brown aftermarket case