1961 Gibson ES-335 TD - Sunburst ....mint !
1961 Gibson ES-335 TD - Sunburst incl. original black Lifton case
Exceptional clean 1961 Gibson ES-335 TD in Sunburst finish including its original black Lifton hardshell case, all original and in mint condition. The beautiful Sunburst finish is still rich and bright in color and dosn´t show much fading and only a tiny little ding on the front of the body near the lower strap-button. The instrument has two of the highly desired PAF humbucking pick-up´s, with outputs of 7,50K and 8,32K, which sound amazing in that guitar. The neck with its wide fretboard has a slim neck size, but not as thin as those early 60s Gibsons are known for, just perfect, very comfortable to play, the original factory frets are still in perfect shape. Factory light-weight stop-tailpiece, orig. ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic "non-wire" bridge and six orig. Kluson "doublering/single-line" tuners who work precise and stay perfectly in tune. The electronic is all original with 4 Centralab pots stamped 1346104 dating them to 4th week of 1961 and two Spraque "Black beauty" capacitors. The guitar comes in its original black Lifton hardshell-case w/yellow lining which is in perfect shape as well!
- Laminated doublecutaway maplebody,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays,
- Factory lightweight Stop-/tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 2x orig. PAF- humbucking pickups,
- Original electronics - untouched solderjoints,
- 6x orig. Kluson singleline/doublering tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Black Lifton 335- hardshellcase with yellow lining.