1961 Gibson ES-355 TDSV - Cherry 2x PAF !!!
1961 Gibson ES-355 TDSV - Cherry incl. orig Lifton hardshell case
Super clean 1961 Gibson ES-355TDSV in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Almost no visible playwear just the usual patina/wear on the gold-plating. The finish is still vibrant red and dosn´t show any fading, the original frets are still in great shape. Comfortable wide mahogany neck plus two amazing sounding original "PAF" humbucking pickups with strong outputs of N=7,66K and B=7,84K, all original electronic with untouched solderjoints, all 4 pots are still in its un-opened pot-cans. At the back Strap around the 4 Bigsby attchment holes there is a black Plastic Cover which shows some additional holes underneath. Probably the guitar was originally shipped with a sideways Vibrola and changed to a Bigsby B7 by special order. Comes in its original black Lifton hardshell case with yellow lining and its factory Stereo cable.
- Laminated, multibound doublecutaway maple-body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP - block inlays,
- Gibson Custom headstock w/binding and split-diamond inlay,
- Bound brown tortoise pickguard,
- Original factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- 2x original "PAF" - humbucking pickups,
- Varitone switch,
- 6x orig. Grover tuner,
- Gold hardware, strong Cherry color - almost no fading,
- Original black Lifton hardshellcase with yellow lining
See a video-clip of JD Simo playing this 1961 Gibson ES-355 Cherry: