1961 Gibson Les Paul (SG) Standard - Cherry (2xPAF´s)
1961 Gibson Les Paul (SG) Standard - Cherry (2xPAF´s) incl. orig. black hardshell case
Nice and streight 1961 Gibson Les Paul Standard, one of the last with the Les Paul name befor they got renamed into SG. All original and in excellent condition for its age, with the exception, that it had Grover tuners installed once (Kluson Doublerings are back on) and a repaired heel-crack in the left cutaway. The pro-repair has been done real professional without any repaint or overspray, the neck was never apart with the guitar, the repaired crack is only visible in the left cutaway, no cracks on the right side of the neck and no visible issues in the neck PU-cavity. Lightweight with only 3,26Kg and a "not to skinny neck". Sideways Vibrato, Doublering Tuners, all 4 pots are dated 134.61.20 (20th week 1961) and two original PAF - humbucking PickUps. Incl. orig. black Gibson Case with yellow lining.
- 1-piece double cutaway mahogony body,
- 1-piece mahogagy neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x original PAF humbucker PUs,
- Nikel Hardware,
- Orig. ABR-1 Bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- Original factory sideways tremolo tailpiece,
- Small pickguard,
- lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- original Case, black w/yellow lining.