1962 Gibson ES-335 TD - Cherry 2x PAF´s !!!
1962 Gibson ES-335 TD - Cherry incl. black Lifton case
Wonderful 1962 ES-335 TD in very good/excellent condition. The guitar has some play-wear, the body is pretty clean but the back of the neck shows wear - which gives it a real vintage broken-in feeling. This guitar rings like a bell! "Resonant" is a "worn-out" word when it comes to guitar tone descriptions but this immediately comes in mind when you play this ES acoustically. It's just right. The 2 PAF pickups transfer this perfectly. 1962 was the last year where the highly desired PAF pick-up´s have been installed. The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints. The neck is a little bit on the slimmer side, typical for 1962 models but still very comfortable and smooth. There is a factory Bigsby on the guitar but a Stoptail can be installed without any modificatuion, there are factory studs installed under the "Custom Made" plaque. The guitar comes in it's original black Lifton hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated double cutaway maple body
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays
- Factory lightweight Stop-/tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 2x orig. PAF- humbucking pickups
- Original electronics - untouched solderjoints
- 6x orig. Kluson single-line/double-ring tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Black Lifton 335- hardshellcase with yellow lining