1962 Gibson ES-345 TD - Cherry - 2x PAF !!!
1962 Gibson ES-345 TD - Cherry - 2x PAF !!! incl. orig black Hardshell Case
Clean 1962 Gibson ES-345TD - Stereo in Cherry finish. The guitar is in superb shape for its age, some minor playwear mostly on the backside of the neck and the usual patina/wear on the gold-plating, the original finish is nice dark red and dosn´t show any signs of fading. The guitar is all original with factory stop-tailpiece (never had a trapeze or Bigsby!), it only had some different tuners at one time, the original Kluson "Single-line" tuners are back on and ther is a little hole, from a former miniswitch which has allready been closed and the frets have been professionally replaced. Great wide mahogany neck plus two amazing sounding original PAF humbucking pickups with outputs of N=7,61K and B=8,49K. The Varitone switch works great and ads a lot of sound-variaties! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining.
- Laminated, multibound doublecutaway maple-body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid paralellogram inlays,
- 6x Kluson single-ring tuner,
- Black 5-ply pickguard,
- Orig. factory lightweight stop-tailpiece,
- 2x strong PAF - humbucker pickups,
- Varitone switch,
- Gold hardware, strong Cherry color - almost no fading,
- Original black Gibson hardshellcase with yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1962 Gibson ES-345 TD - Cherry: