1963 Gibson ES-355 TDSV / Stereo - Cherry
1963 Gibson ES-355 TDSV - Cherry incl. orig Lifton hardshell case
Beautiful and clean 1963 Gibson ES-355TDSV in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the neck and the usual patina/wear on the gold-plating. The finish is still vibrant red and dosn´t show any fading, the original frets are still allright. Great wide mahogany neck plus two amazing sounding original "Pat.Nr-sticker" humbucking pickups with strong outputs of N=7,97K and B=8,02K, all original electronic with untouched solderjoints, all 4 pots are stamped 134.63.06, dating them to 6th week of 1963. Comes in its original black Lifton hardshell case with yellow lining.
- Laminated, multibound doublecutaway maple-body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP - block inlays,
- Gibson Custom headstock w/binding and split-diamond inlay,
- Bound brown tortoise pickguard,
- Original factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- 2x strong "Pat.Nr-sticker" - humbucker pickups,
- Gold hardware, strong Cherry color - almost no fading,
- Original black Lifton hardshellcase with yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1963 Gibson ES-355 TDSV - Cherry: