1963 Gibson SG Junior - Cherry ...clean & only 3,04 Kg!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1963 Gibson SG Junior - Cherry incl. black soft case
Superclean 1963 Gibson SG Junior in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent+ condition for its age. Only some very little playwear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The original Gibson P-90 "Dog-ear" has an output of aprox. 8,1K-Ohm and screams "Rock n Roll"! The 1-piece mahogany neck has a medium sized C-shape neck, nice lightweight with a little over 3 Kg and very comforable to play! Comes in black Gibson hardshell case.
- Solid double-cutaway mahogany body,
- 1-piece mahagony-neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 1x P-90 "Dog-Ear" pickup w/black cover,
- Chrome hardware,
- Compensated wrapover-bridge,
- Original Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- Small pickguard,
- Lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- Comes in black Gibson hardshell case.