1964 Gibson Firebird III - Sunburst
1964 Gibson Firebird III - Sunburst incl. 2x Gibson Hardshell cases
Clean 1964 Gibson Firebird III in Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age, no repairs, no damages. Only some very minor playwear, barely any weatherchecking and the frets are still in great shape. Typical Firebird mahagony body, with neck-thru construction, the 2x original Gibson Pat.-Nr. decal mini-humbucker pickups have outputs of 6,13K and 6,27K and sound great, the original banjo tuners stay in tune perfectly fine, the electronic is untouched all 4 pots are stamped 137.63.42 = 42nd week of 1963. Comes in its original black Gibson Firebird case with yellow lining (propably Non-reversed - but fits)+ a new/-modern Gibson Firebird case for safe transportation.
- Mahogany neck-thru construction,
- Reversed bodystyle,
- White 3-ply pickguard,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x PAT-Number sticker mini humbuckers,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x Toggleswitch,
- 6x banjo tuners with metal buttons,
- Nickel hardware,
- Compensated "wrap-over bridge,
- Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- Incl. two orig. Gibson Firebird cases.
See a video-clip of the 1964 Gibson Firebird III - Sunburst: