1965 Gibson B-25 - Cherry Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1965 Gibson B-25 - Cherry Sunburst incl. black softcase
Outstanding clean 1965 Gibson B-25 in Cherry Sunburst finish in all original and near mint condition for its age. This B-25 is one of the desirable models whit a 40mm nut-width, not as thin as the newer ones and it also has the x-bracing instead of the ladder bracing. The guitar has barely any visible play-wear, no repairs, the frets are still in perfect shape. The original Kluson "3-on a stripe" tuners have never been changed and still work fine. The medium sized C-spape neck and is very comfortable to play and sounds fantastic. Comes in a black softcase.
- Mahogany body with solid back,
- Solid spruce top,
- 1-piece medium size mahogany neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays,
- Neck-width: ca. 40 mm,
- 20x frets in superb condition,
- Original "2x 3 on a stripe" Kluson tuners,
- Orig. bridge w/adjustable saddle,
- Cherry Sunburst - nitro laquer,
- Incl. black softcase.