1965 Gibson B-25 - Cherry Sunburst ...wide neck !!!
1965 Gibson B-25 - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig Gibson Alligator softcase
Early 1965 Gibson B-25 in Cherry Sunburst finish, desired version with the 42,5mm wide fretboard! The guitar is all original and in very good condition, except for an over 30 year old headstock-crack repair. The headstock was not off, just cracked, the crack has been glued without any overspray! This B-25 has the desired X-bracing and the medium sized neck and is very comfortable to play and sounds fantastic. Comes in its orig. brown Gibson Alligator softcase.
- Mahogony body with solid back,
- Solid spruce top,
- 1-piece medium size mahogony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays,
- Neck-width: ca. 42,5mm,
- 20x frets in superb condition,
- Original "2x 3 on a stripe" Kluson tuners,
- Orig. bridge w/adjustable saddle,
- Cherry Sunburst - nitro laquer,
- Incl. brown Gibson Alligator softcase.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Gibson B-25 - Cherry Sunburst: