1965 Gibson ES-120 T - Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1965 Gibson ES-120 T - Sunburst incl. black soft case
Super clean 1965 Gibson ES-120 T archtop thinline guitar in Sunburst finish. The little gem is all original and in absolutely excellent condition for its age, only some very minor play-wear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. This 65 model still has the highly desired wide fretboard with a width of 43mm. The pickguard is free of cracks and holds one Gibson singlecoil PU and 1x Volume- and 1x Tone-control. The one-piece mahogany neck has a medium size C-shape neck profile which is very comfortable to play. Great sound, acoustically enough for practise or small unplugged gigs at home and the single-coil pickup at the neck position sounds nice warm and bluesy. Comes in a black soft case.
- Archtop thinline, maple body,
- Maple back, mahogaony sides,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Rosewood fretboard w/perloid dot-inlays,
- 19 frets in excellent condition,
- 1x orig. Gibson singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Volumen-, 1x Tone control, Reflector-knobs,
- Adjustable, compensated rosewood bridge,
- Orig. Kluson "double-line" tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Incl. black soft case.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Gibson ES-120 T - Sunburst: