1965 Gibson ES 125 TDC - Cherry Sunburst ...wide neck !!!
1965 Gibson ES 125 TDC - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson case
Outstanding clean and all original 1965 Gibson ES-125 TDC in Cherry Sunburst with its original black Gibson case. Except some very minor playwear, this guitar is in excellent++ condition, the original frets are still in perfect shape, the beautiful sunburst finish is still bright and not faded as they often do. The c- shaped, medium sized mahogany-neck still has the desired 43mm "wide" fretboard which ended in 1965 and the light weight of only 2,46(!) Kg make this guitar very comfortable to play. The two original Gibson P-90 "Dog-Ear" pickups are well balanced and have strong outputs of N=8,23 K-Om and B=8,30 K-Ohm. The TDC with 2-PU´s and sincle-cutaway is the most desirable version of the ES-125 line. This is a great playing guitar and a perfect future investment and still cheaper than a new Custom-Shop guitar. Comes in its original black Gibson case with yellow interior.
- Archtop thinline, maple body with single cutaway,
- Maple top + back, mahogany sides,
- Medium profil 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays,
- 20 frets in "like new" condition,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 3-way toggleswitch,
- Gibson "Pat.Nr." Tune-O-Matic" bridge,
- Trapez tailpiece,
- Nickel hardware,
- Incl. original black Gibson case with yellow interior.