1965 Gibson ES-345 TDSV - Sunburst ...wide neck!
1965 Gibson ES-345 TD - Sunburst incl. orig black Hardshell Case
Clean 1965 Gibson ES-345TD - Stereo in Honey Sunburst finish. The guitar is in excellent condition with only some minor playwear and weather checking. The original finish is the beautiful light Honey Sunburst and doesn´t show much fading. Besides changed tuners from the early 70s the guitar is all original with factory Bigsby. There is a small old crack on the top laminate on the upper horn. Great wide 42mm nut mahogany neck with nice round profile and two amazing sounding original Gibson Pat.Nr.- Sticker humbucking pickups with outputs of N=7,25K and B=7,47K. The Varitone switch works great and ads a lot of sound-variaties! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining.
- Laminated, multibound doublecutaway maple-body
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid paralellogram inlays
- 6x Kluson single-ring tuner
- Black 5-ply pickguard
- Orig. factory lightweight stop-tailpiece
- 2x strong Pat.Nr. - humbucker pickups
- Varitone switch
- Gold hardware
- Incl original hardshell case
- Original black Gibson hardshellcase with yellow lining
See a video-clip of this 1965 Gibson ES-345TD: