1965 Gibson Hummingbird - Cherry Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1965 Gibson Hummingbird - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Super clean 1965 Gibson Hummingbird in Cherry Sunburst inexcellent++ condition. The guitar is all original and never had any changes or repairs done. The original frets are still in perfect shape, action and playability are superb. The original pickguard has noit deterioated as any of that period do, still in perfect shape, th eoriginal Kluson "single-ring" tuners have never been changed either and work great! Very open and warm sounding with some nice atack, good basses but not muddy at all, one of the best-sounding Gibson dreadnought we heard! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow interior.
- Dreadnought mahagony body,
- Solid spruce top,
- 1 piece mahagony neck.
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl double parallelogram inlays,
- Cherry pickguard w/ engraved flower/hummingbird-inlays,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- 6x Kluson "single-ring" tuners,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Gibson Hummingbird - Cherry Sunburst: