1966 Gibson Byrdland - Sunburst
1966 Gibson Byrdland - Sunburst incl. orig. black Gibson case.
1966 Gibson Byrdland in Sunburst finish and all original condition. This guitar has been played, so there is plenty of visible wear and checking, but the instrument all original, except for a pro refret and no damages, cracks or hidden mistakes. Same model with venetian cutaway Ted Nugent used to play, playability and sound is superb. Both humbuckers have a "Pat.Nr.-sticker" on its back, its a known fact, that all gold-plated humbuckers back then still where original PAFs! The guitar has a 42mm nut with. Comes in its original black hardshell case with yellow lining.
- 17" Single cutaway multibound maplebody,
- Solid spruce top with 2x bound f-holes,
- 3-piece flamed maple neck,
- 42mm nut width!
- Multibound blackface headstock with MOP flowerpot inlay,
- Scale-length = 23,5" (ca. 60cm),
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP Block - inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr.Decal/PAF" humbucking pickups,
- Multibound brown tortoise pickguard,
- Adj. Gibson Tune-O-Matic bridge w/rosewood base,
- Goldplated hardware,
- Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshellcase with yellow lining.