1966 Gibson ES 125 TDC - Cherry Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Gibson ES 125 TDC - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson case
Outstanding clean and all original 1966 Gibson ES-125 TDC in Cherry Sunburst with its original Gibson case. Except some very minor playwear, this guitar is in excellent++ condition, the original frets are still in perfect shape, the beautiful sunburst finish is still bright and not faded as they often do. The nicely shaped med-sized mahagony-neck and the light weight of only 2,49(!) Kg make it very comfortable to play. The two original Gibson P-90 "Dog-Ear" pickups are well balanced and have strong outputs of N=9,16 K-Om and B=9,64 K-Ohm. The TDC with 2-PU´s and sincle-cutaway is the most desirable version of the ES-125 line, this is a great playing guitar and a perfect future investment, ..still cheaper than a new Custom-Shop guitar. Comes in its original black Gibson case with yellow interior.
- Archtop thinline, maple body with single cutaway,
- Maple top + back, mahagony sides,
- Medium profil 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays,
- 20 frets in "like new" condition,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 3-way toggleswitch,
- Gibson "Pat.Nr." Tune-O-Matic" bridge,
- Trapez tailpiece,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. original black Gibson case with yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Gibson ES 125 TDC - Cherry Sunburst: