1966 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry
1966 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
1966 Gibson ES-335 TDC in beautiful Cherry finish, all original and in very good condition for its age. The guitar has been played, so there is some visible play-wear and typical weatherchecking, mostly on the backside of the guitar. The Cherry finish is still very bright in color, a bigsby has been mounted at one time, leaving a visible hole on the front of the body. The frets are still in great condition, the neck is well adjusted and comfortable to play. The Kluson tuners work fine and stay perfectly in tune. The "Pat.Nr.-sticker" humbuckers have well balanced outputs of N=8,14K and B=8,23K, great playability and superb sounding! The guitar comes in its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated maple hollow-body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block marker inlays,
- Original trapeze tailpiece,
- Gibson tune-o-matic adjustable bridge,
- 2x strong Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- 2x "black-beauty" capacitors,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.