1967 Gibson ES-355 TDC - Cherry ..."factory Mono!"
1967 Gibson ES-355 TD - Cherry (Factory-Mono!)
Beautiful 1967 Gibson ES-355 in excellent condition and all original. A rare factory Mono(!) and no Varitone version, very desirable! Some minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the body, some usual wear on the gold-plated parts, but no breaks, repairs or other hidden damages. There is a factory Stinger on the neck joint and a factory Maestro-Lyre Vibrato tailpiece. The two strong orig. "Pat.Nr.-decal" humbucking pickups sound great! Comes in 80s orig. brown Gibson hardshell case with pink plush.
- Laminated, multibound double cutaway maple body
- 1-piece mahagony neck
- bound ebony fretboard with MOP - block inlays
- larger Custom headstock w/binding and split-diamond inlay
- multibound brown tortoise pickguard
- original factory Maestro tailpiece
- 2x strong "Pat.Nr.Decal" - Humbucker pickups
- Gold hardware, strong Cherry color
- Incl. brown Gibson 335- hardshellcase with pink plush
See a video-clip of this 1967 Gibson ES-355 Cherry: