1968 Gibson ES-175 TD - Sunburst ...Live-guitar from Woodstock !!!
A piece of Rock'n'Roll histoy: this 1968 Gibson ES-175 TD has been played live at Woodstock! It once belonged to Dave Carron, the guitar player of "The Quarry" who have been the "Houseband" at the free stage of the legendary Woodstock festival in 1969. The band's drum kit is famous for being on the cover of the official Woodstock LP. The original record and soem pictures come with the guitar - even the case looks 100% flower power!
- Original Woodstock guitar
- 16 1/4" wide Archtop body, singlecutaway maple body with no center block
- triple bound top + single bound back
- 3-piece maple neck with small headstock and crown inlay
- rosewood fretboard with parallelogramm inlays
- 20 frets in perfect condition
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr.” Humbucker Pickups
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control,1x 3-way toggle-switch
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Chrome Hardware
- Including hardshell case