1968 Gibson ES-330 TDC - Cherry (long neck)
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1968 Gibson ES-330 TDC - Cherry (long neck) inkl. black hardshell case.
Super clean 1968 Gibson ES-330TDC in excellent + condition and all original. There is almost no visible playwear or weatherchecking. The original cherry finish is still very strong in color. This model has the desirable 335-style long neck and is very light-weight, the frets have plenty of life left, the instrument has a low action and is super comfortable to play. Comes in a black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
- Double rounded cutaway- thinline maple body,
- 1-piece mahagony-neck (long neck) with medium profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid block-inlays and 22 frets,
- 6x orig. Kluson "double-line" tuner,
- Pat.Nr. - Tune-O-Matic retainer bridge with saddles,
- Original trapez-tailpiece with raised Diamond-logo,
- 2x P-90 Pickups with chrome-plated "Dog-ear"-covers,
- incl. black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1968 Gibson ES-330 TDC - Cherry: