1968 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry
1968 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Nice and clean 1968 ES-335 TDC in excellent condition for its age and all original. The beautiful Cherry finish is still extrem dark and rich in color and dosn´t show any fading or weatherchecking. The frets are in great condition, the med-size 1-piece neck is well adjusted and comfortable to play. The two "Pat.Nr.-Decal" pickups never had their covers off, all solderjoints are original and untouched. The guitar had a bigsby mounted at one time, so ther are a couple of filled bigsby holes. Very warm sounding and well balanced guitar, the two humbuckers have outputs of N=7,24K and B=7,40K. The guitar comes in its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated maple hollow-body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with blockmarker inlays,
- Original trapeze tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 tune-o-matic adjustable bridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- 2x "black-beauty" capacitors,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1968 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry: