1968 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry ...clean!!!
1968 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1968 Gibson SG Standard all original and in excellent condition. Really clean example of a sought after model - they don't appear that often anymore! Only some minor play wear and a little belt buckle rush on the backside but no breaks or cracks or any former repairs. The color didn't fade at all, it's still stong and the hatrdware is shiny. The original Kluson doublering-tuners habe never been changed. Untouched solderjoints, all 4x pots are dated to 1968 and it shows all the desirable features of a 1968 model such as big 1-piece mahagony neck, no volute, no "Made in USA" stamp on back of headstock, "Pat.Nr.-decal"-humbuckers, etc. A real lightweight guitar, low action and a joy to play! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow plush.
- 1-piece mahogany body
- 1-piece mahogany neck with big round profile
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets
- 2x Gibson "PAT-Number sticker" Humbuckers
- Chrome/Nickel Hardware
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with bolts directly into the top
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece
- Large "Batwing"- Pickguard
- Incl. original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow plush