1968 Gibson Super 400 CES - Cherry Sunburst
1968 Gibson Super 400 CES - Cherry Sunburst inkl. orig. Gibson Case.
Clean 1968 Gibson Super 400 CES in Cherry Sunburst finish and factory Bigsby. This instrument is all original and in excellent condition for its age, only some very minor playwear and the usual faded plating of the gold parts. The Bigsby is factory original, the pickguard has been changed, as the old PG has degenerated, which unfortunately is quiet common on those guards. The beautiful maple of the body sides and back shows an outstanding flame, as well as the 3-piece neck, a real joy to look at. The neck has a medium size C-shape and is very comfortable to play. Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow interior.
- 18" hollow body with venetian cutaway,
- Solid carved spruce top,
- Flamed maple back and sides,
- 3-piece flamed maple-neck with medium profile,
- Black headstock with MOP split-diamond inlay,
- Multi-bound ebony fretboard with MOP split block-inlays and 20 frets,
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge on wooden base,
- 6x original Kluson "Sealfast" tuners,
- 2x Gibson Pat.Nr.-Decal humbuckers,
- 2x Vol., 2x Tone, 3-way toggle switch,
- Including orig. black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1968 Gibson Super 400 CES - Sunburst: