1969 Gibson Byrdland - Sunburst ...ex Ted Nugent !!!
1969 Gibson Byrdland - Sunburst ...ex Ted Nugent !!! incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case.
1969 Gibson Byrdland in Sunburst finish, which was formerly owned and played by Ted Nugent. Ted Nugend is known for playing Gibson Byrdland guitars thru all his career. This particular Byrdland Ted used in the late 80s with his band Damn Yankees in the Studio and on several of their famous hit-singles. This guitar is all original and in very good condition for its age, there is plenty of play-wear and numerous dings and dongs, but no repairs, cracks or other hidden damages. The electronis is untouched, the two Gibson "Pat.Nr.-decal" humbucking pickups have outputs of 7,14K and 7,25K and sound great, the potcodes are 137.67.37 (37th week of 1967), only the pickguard has been repaired, as the original tortoise guard deteriated, a quiet comon problem on thise guards. The medium-sized c-shaped neck is very comfortable to be played, the guitar weights and incredible 3,13Kg only! Comes in its original bblack Gibson hardshell case with yellow plush lining, the case is in oustanding clean condition, as it was always sitting in its rare case-cover.
- 17" Single cutaway multibound maple body,
- Solid spruce top with 2x bound f-holes,
- 3-piece flamed maple neck,
- Multibound blackface headstock with MOP flowerpot inlay,
- Scale-length = 23,5" (ca. 60cm),
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP Block - inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr.Decal/PAF" humbucking pickups,
- Multibound brown tortoise pickguard,
- Adj. Gibson Tune-O-Matic bridge w/rosewood base,
- Goldplated hardware,
- Comes in its orig. black Gibson hsc/w. yellow plush lining.