1969 Gibson EB-1 Violin Bass - Natural
Rare 1969 Gibson EB-1 bass, all original and in super condition. The EB-1 bass was only made from 1968-1970 and had a short-scale 30,5" neck with 20 frets which are in perfect shape. The famous "Mudbucker" pickup in the neckposition delivers a large growling sound this bass is famous for (Jack Bruce or Felix Pappalardi/Mountain). The bass can be played conventionally or with a telescopic stand inthe traditional upright position. Including original hardshell case.
- Violin-shaped mahogany body
- Mahogany setneck w/2L/2R headstock
- Scale: 30,5"
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with dot-inlays and 20 frets
- 1x orig. Mudbucker PU
- Stud/bridge compensated tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- 4x Schaller M4 tuners (2l/2r)
- 1x Volumen-, 1x Tone control
- All pots date to 1969
- Incl. orig. hardshell case