1969 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry ...all ´68 features!
1969 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Nice and clean 1969 ES-335 TDC in excellent condition for its age and all original. This is an early 1969 model, propably built in 1968, as it has all1968 features, such as: no Volute on headstock, no "Made in USA" onheadstock and the desired 1-piece neck! The beautiful Cherry finish is still extrem full and rich in color and dosn´t show any fading. The original frets are still in great condition, the med-size 1-piece neck is well adjusted for low action and very comfortable to play, low weight of only ca. 3,5 Kg! The two "Pat.Nr.-Decal" pickups never had their covers off, all solderjoints are original and untouched. Very warm sounding and well balanced guitar, the two humbuckers have outputs of N=7,72K and B=7,87K. The complete electronic is all original and untouched the four pots are stamped 137.68.26 (26th week of 1968!). The guitar comes in its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/purple lining.
- Laminated maple hollow-body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with blockmarker inlays,
- Original trapeze tailpiece,
- Gibson Tune-o-matic adjustable bridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- 2x "black-beauty" capacitors,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Original black Gibson hardshell-case w/purple lining.