1969 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Clean!
1969 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1969 Gibson ES-335 TDC in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent condition. This beautiful ES-335 barely has any visible play-wear, only a few dings and dongs and the typical weather checking. The desireable Cherry finish is still strong and didn't fade much. The two Gibson "Pat.Nr.-Decal" pickups never had their covers off, all solderjoints are original and untouched. The one-piece (!) mahogany neck has a medium C-shaped profil and is very comfortable to play, adjusted for low action. The 6x Kluson doublering tuners have never been changed and work great. The guitar comes in its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated maple hollow-body
- 3-piece mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays
- Original trapeze tailpiece
- Gibson ABR-1 tune-o-matic adjustable bridge
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups
- Untouched solderjoints
- 2x "black-beauty" capacitors
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining