1969 Gibson ES-335 TDW - Walnut ...cleanest ever ?
1969 Gibson ES-335 TDW - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Outstanding clean 1969 Gibson ES-335 TDW in Walnut finish, all original and in excellent+/near mint condition. This ES-335 barely has any visible play-wear and the original frets are still in perfect shape. The beautiful Walnut finish is still rich in color and doesn't show any fading at all. The two Gibson "Pat.Nr.-Decal" pickups never had their covers off, all solderjoints are original and untouched. The mahogany neck has a medium C-shaped profil and is very comfortable to play, adjusted for low action. The 6x Kluson doublering tuners have never been changed and work great. The guitar comes in its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining which is also incredible clean.
- Laminated maple hollow-body
- 3-piece mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays
- Original trapeze tailpiece
- Gibson ABR-1 tune-o-matic adjustable bridge
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups
- Untouched solderjoints
- 2x "black-beauty" capacitors
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining
See a video-clip of this 1969 Gibson ES-335: