1969 Gibson ES-345 TDSV Stereo - Sunburst
1969 Gibson ES-345 TDSV Stereo - Sunburst incl. original Gibson HSC
1969 Gibson ES-345 TDSV Stereo - Sunburst in great condition. The Sunburst finish has been faded and looks more like a Ice-tea finish now, which looks very atractive. The instrument must be an early 69 model, as it still has the 1-piece mahogany neck which was typical for Gibson guitars up to 1968. Nice playing guitar, the tuners had been changed to Grovers at one time, fortunately there are no aditional holes and the original Kluson "doublering" machinelocks are back on again. The previous owner had a brass plate with his name engraved glued to the back of the guitar, the two original Pat.Nr.-sticker humbuckers are well balanced with outputs of N=7,70K and B=8,15K and sound great in that guitar. Comfortable c-shaped 1-piece mahogany neck, very comfortable to play. Including its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated maple body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Perloid paralellogram inlays,
- Original trapeze tailpiece,
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic adjustable bridge,
- 2x Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way toggle-switch, Varitone switch,
- 6x Kluson "double-line" tuners,
- Goldplated hardware,
- incl. original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1969 Gibson ES-345 TDSV - Sunburst: