1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - GoldTop ...lightweight!
1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - GoldTop - incl. orig. case.
Super clean 1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - GoldTop all original and in excellent condition, except for some minor weatherchecking and some belt-buckles on the backside. Early 69 model, as it still has the 1-piece body, all 4 pots are stamped 137.69.02 (second week 1969) and the neck has no volute and no "Made in USA" stamp, which came later. Those early Deluxes are pretty rare, as many owners trade those Mini-humbuckers for P-90s to sell them for a much higher price. This 69 Goldie is all original and has untouched solderjoints. The original frets are still in great shape. The Gibson mini-humbuckers have their "Patent-Numbers" sticker on the backside and sound great! Comfortbale medium sized C-shape neck and a real lightweight with only 3,94 Kg(!). Comes incl. original black hardshell case with yellow interior and a orig. Gibson strap.
- 1-piece Mahagony body,
- 3- piece mahagony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - golden reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr-sticker" humbucker pickups,
- 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" caps,
- Pat.Nr. Tune-O-Matic bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 6x original Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black Gibson case w/yellow lining.