1969 Gibson SG Special - Cherry
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1969 Gibson SG Special - Cherry incl. black hardshell case
1969 Gibson SG Special in Cherry finish (faded) with a real chunky neck. The guitar has been played, so there is some visible play-wear, but except a professional neck crack-repair, there are no issues, or oversprays. Other than that some typical playwear, the 4 pots have been renewed, otherwise all original. Nice lightweight, comfortable to play and great sounding! Incl. black hardshell case!
- Solid mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 Pickups,
- Chrome/Nickel Hardware,
- Compensated wrab-over bridge,
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- "Batman"- Pickguard,
- lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- incl. non-original black hardshellcase.