1969 Gibson SG Special - Cherry / all ´68 specs !
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1969 Gibson SG Special - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson case
Clean 1969 Gibson SG Special in Cherry finish, all original and in exellent condition except for its age. The guitar has some minor play-wear and the original frets are still in great shape. All features are similar to a 1968 SG, propably this SG was even built in 1968 as it still has the 1-piece mahogany neck, no volute and no "made in USA" on the back of the headstock. The electronic is untouched, all 4 pots are dated 137.68.52, and the two original Gibson P-90 have outputs of 8,92K and 9,01K and sound great in that guitar! Nice lightweight and the big (but not chunky!) c-shaped neck is really comfortable and fun to play. Including orig. Gibson hardshell case w/red lining!
- Double-cutaway mahagony body,
- Mahagony neck w/big c-profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 pickups,
- Chrome/nickel hardware,
- Orig. Gibson compensated bridge,
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- "Batman"- Pickguard,
- Lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- Incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case w/red interior.