1970 Gibson L5 CES - Sunburst
1970 Gibson L5 CES - Sunburst inkl. Case
Beautiful and super clean 1970 Gibson L5 CES in Sunburst-finish" with round cutaway. Only minor playwear and some minor blemished plating of the gold parts, the pickguard has been renewed (..as on most L5!). The body and the maple-neck on this instrument is incredibly flamed and has a nice medium sized profil which is really comfortable to play! Propably built in 1969, as it still has many late 60s features such as no Volute, old Gibson logo with open "b" and open "o" and no "i"-dot and still Orange label in body. The original frets are still in great shape, the two original "Pat.-Nr. sticker" pickups are well balanced and sound great in that guitar! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow interior.
- 17" hollow body with round cutaway,
- Solid carved spruce top,
- Figured maple back and sides,
- 3-piece flamed maple-neck with medium profile,
- Black headstock with MOP "Flower-pot" inlay,
- Multi-bound ebony fretboard with MOP block-inlays and 20 frets,
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge on wooden base,
- 6x original Kluson "Sealfast" tuners,
- 2x Gibson Pat.Nr.-sticker humbuckers,
- 2x Vol., 2x Tone, 3-way toggleswitch,
- Including orig. black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1970 Gibson L5 CES - Sunburst: