1970 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop ...clean !!!
1970 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 1970 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop, all original and in near mint condition for its age. There is barely any visible playwear and only little weatherchecking, typical for Goldtops of that age. The original frets are still in perfect shape, the neck is adjusted perfect for low action and great playability. Still has the original light-weight tailpiece as found on 68/69 Goldtops, and the "old-style" cut pickguard, as used on 50s Les Pauls! The electronic is untouched with all 4 pots dating to 1970. The two Gibson mini-humbuckers have the famous "Patent-Number" sticker on their backside and have outputs of 6,54K and 7,85K, the medium sized C-shape neck is a bit on the bigger size, but not bulky or chunke, small volute on backside of headstock and propably one of the last LP models with no "Made in USA" imprint, as found on ´68 and ´69 models. Unbelievable condition for a almost 50 (!) year old, all original guitar, great tone and a great chance to get a clean, affordable 1970 Goldtop, as 69 Models allready scratching the 10K mark and 68 Models even fetch close to 20K! Comes in it´s orig. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahogany-body with maple top,
- Mahogany-neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x "Pat.Nr.: Sticker Mini-humbucking Pick-Ups,
- 2x Spraque "Black beauty" caps,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to early 1970,
- Tune-O-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- Orig. lightweight tailpiece,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.