1970 Gibson SG Special - Cherry
1970 Gibson SG Special - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson HSC
Super clean and all original 1970 Gibson SG Special in Cherry finish, in incredible condition. Barely any visible playwear, only some minor dents and light scratches. There are two typical imprints from a wall hanger on the sides of the headstock. The color is still a dark and strong unfaded Cherry and dosn´t show any signs of fading - very beautiful. Nice ligtweight with only 3,2 Kg, the big neck is comfortable and super to play and has a C-shaped neck-profile. The two original Gibson P-90 scream "Rock n Roll"! Comes in its orig. Gibson square hardshell case with yellow interior!
- 1-piece mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck w/big c-profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 pickups,
- Chrome/nickel hardware,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- "Batman"- Pickguard,
- Lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- Incl. orig. Gibson square hardshell case with yellow interior.