1971 Gibson EB-3 Bass - Walnut ...slotted headstock!
1971 Gibson EB-3 Bass - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson case
Rare and clean 1971 Gibson EB-3 bass with slotted headstock in excellent condition for its age. The EB3 with slotted headstock has only been produced from late 69 till late 71. Considerable "ligtweight" for a Gibson bass of this time-period, the famous "Mudbucker" Pickup in the neckposition together with the bridge-pickup and a 4-way rotary switch deliver a large varity of sounds. Including orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
- SG-Style body, double cutaway
- Mahogany setneck w/slotted headstock
- Scale: 30"
- Bound rosewood fretboard with dot-inlays and 20 frets
- 1x orig. Mudbucker, 1x Mini-humbucker
- Stud/bridge compensated tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- 4x Schaller M4c tuners (2l/2r)
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 4-way rotary switch
- All pots date to 1971 (137.71.04)
- Incl. orig. black Gibson case with yellow lining